Full time class teacher required from September 2018
Our wonderful and exciting school is looking for a hard-working teacher to join our team. The year group will be flexible depending on the strengths of the successful candidate.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
We can offer;
- A caring, ethos and a great working environment
- Hard working, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A happy, dedicated and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to be part of a collaborative four school academy trust
- a creative and passionate classroom teacher
- someone who has high expectations of work and behaviour and a commitment to making learning fun
- an excellent communicator who works enthusiastically as part of a team
- a teacher who has integrity and a real commitment to our ethos and values
- a flexible and positive person who can encourage all children to do their best
- someone who is not afraid of hard work!
Our children want...
- you to make lessons fun and interesting
- to be able to talk to you easily and for you to like them
- you to be fair and treat everyone the same
- you to help them to learn when they find things difficult
- you to help them to achieve well and be the best that they can be
- a smiley teacher who makes them feel welcome every morning
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Sue Smith/Heather Hemmings in the school office (01782 568650).
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th March at noon
Interviews: Tuesday 24th April
How to apply:
Further details and applications forms are available below to download. Completed applications should be returned to school via email with a covering letter stating curriculum strengths, experience and particular interests. firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Starting date Monday 16th April 2018
Lunchtime Supervisor Required (5 hours per week)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisor. The successful candidate should be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a busy child centered environment. You should possess excellent team working skills and have the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
Closing Date: Noon Thursday 22nd March 2018
Interviews: week commencing Monday 26th March 2018
How to apply:
Completed applications need to be emailed to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.