Chesterton Primary School Play Worker
Grade 3 Scale 10-13
£16,863-£17,391 pro rata (actual salary £12,806-£13,207)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic EYFS practitioner to join our hard-working and professional team. The successful candidate will hold a full and relevant Level 3 to work within our pre-nursery setting with 2 year olds.
Chesterton Primary School is a small school with a happy staff team who are committed to the development and progress of all our children. As part of the Collective Vision Trust, we have strong community links and excellent opportunities. We are seeking someone with the desire to become part of our team as we continually endeavour to improve and move forward.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds Level 3 qualification for EYFS
- Helps plan a range of suitable activities for children
- Treats all children as individuals and has a secure knowledge and understanding of their needs while they are within our care.
- Motivates and encourages the children to participate in activities.
- Helps to promote the children’s self esteem.
- Encourages acceptance of children with special needs.
- Ensures a clean, tidy environment conducive to fostering good Health and Safety practice.
- Follows statutory and non-statutory policies and procedures
- Ensures learning is motivating, rewarding and stimulating ;
- Is passionate about school improvement and curriculum innovation;
- Is able to work in effective partnerships with pupils, staff and parents whilst displaying excellent interpersonal skills;
- Is always able to demonstrate high expectations of self and others
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
- A motivated, hard-working staff;
- A supportive, experienced leadership team;
- A welcoming and vibrant classroom environment;
- The chance to make a difference.
If you believe that you have these attributes and you would like to develop your career as well as having a real impact on our children, then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome and highly recommended. Please telephone either Miss Hemmimgs or Mrs Smith in the school office to make an appointment and to request further information.
Closing date is 10th December 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place Tuesday 18th December 2018
How to apply
To apply for this post, please download the application pack.
All forms need to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org