Chesterton Primary Class Teacher
Start Date: April or September 2019 depending on the candidate
SENCo TLR: 2.1 £2721
We are seeking to appoint an experienced class teacher to join our hard-working team. We would like to meet aspirational teachers who are passionate about developing learning in the school. The successful candidate shall also lead SEN across the school and be a part of the senior leadership team. This is an excellent promotional opportunity for someone who is ambitious and wants to build their career.
Chesterton Primary School is a warm and friendly school with a strong staff team who are committed to the development, attainment and progress of all our children. As part of the Collective Vision Trust, we have strong community links and excellent CPD opportunities. We are seeking someone with the desire to become part of our team as we continually endeavour to improve and move forward.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to lead and motivate others
- A teacher who ensures learning is motivating, rewarding, stimulating and leads to success;
- An outstanding classroom practitioner;
- Passionate about school improvement and curriculum innovation;
- Able to work in effective partnerships with pupils, staff and parents whilst displaying excellent interpersonal skills;
- Always able to demonstrate high expectations of self and others.
In return we can offer:
- Children who are willing to learn;
- A motivated, hard-working staff;
- A supportive, experienced leadership team;
- A welcoming and vibrant classroom environment;
- Excellent CPD opportunities;
- The chance to make a difference.
If you believe that you have these attributes and you would like to develop your career as well as having a real impact on our children, then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome and highly recommended. Please telephone either Mrs Smith or Ms Hemmings in the school office to make an appointment and to request further information.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date is 12 noon on Monday 11th February 2019.
Interviews are scheduled to take place Friday 15th February 2019.
How to apply
To apply for this post, please download the application pack.
All forms need to be returned to: email@example.com